We offer highly-customized paths
Coaching is a rather recent development tool. Born in the 70’s within the sport field, thanks to the results and success obtained during the years, it has been progressively used in many other areas such as business organizations and companies.
Within our structure operate certified members but on the basis of specific needs we can involve also other important professionals working on a national level.
In particular, our services include:
- EXECUTIVE COACHING – tailor-made paths for Top Management
- CORPORATE COACHING – paths dedicated to Dirigenti
- CAREER COACHING – individual option and extremely tailor-made path
- TEAM COACHING – paths dedicated to Management Team, Board, Functional or Project Teams, Professional Groups
Our working method
A Coaching path starts with a first fact-finding meeting during which we analyze the situation and evaluate your exigencies and any possible problematic area.
Then, the process develops through other meetings, more commonly called sessions, that can last from a minimum of half an hour to a maximum of two hours.
The duration of a Coaching path can depend on individual needs. The average ranges from 3 to 6 months with a session every 2/3 weeks. In some cases, paths can be shorter because your Partner reaches the objective faster or in other cases, more complex situations can require a longer path that usually doesn’t last more than 9/10 months.
If there is an interest to evaluate the conditions to start a Coaching path, we can arrange a first free meeting during which we will consider if this kind of tool is correct on the basis of your specific needs.
The advantages of Coaching
For the company:
- Better individual and group performances
- Greater sharing of company values
- Calmer and more oriented to collaboration workplace
- Better management of organization processes
- Higher involvement and motivation of resources
- Easing of retention and development processes
- More flexibility and change orientation
For the individual person:
- Higher professional and personal life quality standards
- Greater self-awareness
- Higher inclination to action and problem solving
- Greater enthusiasm
- Greater awareness of one’s own strengths and improvement areas
- Better time and stress management
- Greater corporate involvement
- Increased flexibility and resilience
- Improved technical and emotional skills