IMD International Search Partners met from April 23rd to 25th in Copenhagen for their IMD First Half 2015 Conference, hosted by Lisberg, IMD member in Sweden and Denmark.
During the General Assembly held on this occasion, delegates from 22 countries elected:
– A new President,
– A new VP Legal & Finance,
– And renewed the mandates of two Directors.
The IMD International Search Board is now composed as such:
- President – Dr. Matthias Mohr (newly elected)
- VP Marketing & Communications, Asia-Pacific region – Jo Fisher
- VP Finance & Legal – Dr. Peter Sutter (newly elected)
- Director, EMEA – Daniel Lewczuk
- Director, Americas and Global Membership Development – Stefan Danis
- Director, Business Development – Anita Otterheim Hjalmarsson (for a new mandate)
- Director, South America & Members on-boarding and retention – Rodolfo Sommer (for a new mandate)
The Board and all IMD members warmly thanked Albert Hiribarrondo, IMD President (2007-2015) for his commitment to IMD during all those years.
Dr. Matthias Mohr, former IMD VP Legal and Finance and IMD President as of April 25th, 2015, comments:”Albert Hiribarrondo has made a tremendous contribution to shape IMD into what it is today: A network of premium Executive Search Consultants around the globe, serving clients with passion, dedication, highest quality and profound business insight. It will be my mission to maintain and further the first-rate standards all our individual IMD members have, with the aim to remain partners of excellence for our clients in all parts of the world”.
The new IMD President, Dr. Matthias Mohr has been a Managing Partner of Dr. Heimeier & Partner since 2004. Prior to his current responsibilities, he spent more than 8 years as recruitment consultant for the German subsidiary of an international consultancy – the last 5 years as a member of the management team – with a focus on the recruitment and selection of executives and specialists as well as management audits. Matthias Mohr has an international background, from his Social Science studies at the Universities of Marburg, Auckland and Durban and 3 years as HR-consultant in South Africa and London.
Special thanks were made to Dr. Peter Sutter as well, who returns to so capably manage the financial and legal affairs of IMD.